PHOTOGRAPHER & ART DIRECTOR
Based in Paris, France
SIRET 82182664100028 CODE APE 9003A
Laura has always been into arts and started painting and playing the piano when she was a child. She quickly developed a fascination with photography. Her background in philosophy and literature definitely influenced her way of seeing the world, which is now reflected through her unique lens. She often uses Art as a key to understand the actual society.
“The photography reminds us that we are all human and mortal.”
/ Work Experience
- Instructor/ Teacher in Photography – January 2019 – Centre de formation des élus
- Technician Photographer – February 2018 – Dxo Mark
- Redactor/ Writer in Photography – December 2018 – Elytiz
- Brand Ambassador – August to October 2017 – Nike
- Art Director Photographer and Editor – February to July 2017 – Project X Paris
- Photographer & Editor : Packshots & Lookbooks at Efashion Paris & Vente Privée – Paris in Summer 2015 to September 2016
- Art Director / Director of content for Hypefest Paris – July and August 2016 & Toshi Agency in 2017
- Freelance Fashion Photographer (Releases, Exhibitions) 2012-2016 http://www.laurama.net
- Cultural Mediator at the ART’UP Fair in Lille at Grand Palais – 12th to 15th February 2015
- Internship of Architecture – February to April 2009
- Master’s degree Art and Communication Sorbonne Panthéon 1 – Paris France – 2015/2017
- Bachelor’s degree in Art University of Charles de Gaulle – Lille III France – 2014/2015
- Hypokhâgne – Khâgne Top School – Litterature and Art Option – 2012/2014
- High School Diploma in Economic and Politics with History of Art option – 2012
- First Aid Certificate – 2008
- Exhibition of « Beauty Queen » – FAT Art Fair – Vernissage from 20th to 22nd September 2019 – Schaffhausen (Switzerland).
- Parcours Running et Evénement pour Nike PPX – Octobre 2017 – Machine du Moulin Rouge Paris (France).
- Exhibition of « Beauty Queen » – Vernissage Septembre 2016 – School of Doodle – Williamsburg NYC (USA).
- Exhibition of few portraits – Vernissage Février 2016 – KB Paris (France).
- Exhibition « Jesuperstar » – Vernissage Décembre 2014 – Batofar Paris (France).
© Elisabeth Cooper